Experienced, expert training
All HCL’s instructors are experts in the field of height safety and rescue; most have worked in the industry for many years. HCL will take the time to understand your learning objectives, understand the system user’s competency levels and tailor course content accordingly.
Additionally, being part of the MSA Safety Company, HCL can offer extended training content through the MSA training department. Training can be provided at customer work sites if suitable teaching facilities and practical training areas are available.
• Height safety awareness
• Inspection and use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Pre-use inspection of fall protection systems
• ‘Basic user’ of fall protection systems
• ‘Intermediate user’ of fall protection systems
• ‘Advanced user’ of fall protection systems (includes rescue)
• Risk assessments, method statements and permits to work
• Basic Fall Protection Training
• Competent Persons Inspection
• Rescue – Basic
• Rescue – Advanced
• Advanced Tower Climber
• Tower Rescue
• Site Audit
If you need anymore information feel free to contact us via our contact form and or phone us on 0845 600 0086. We will be happy to answer and questions or queries.