Experienced, expert training
All HCL instructors are experts in the field of height safety and rescue; most have worked in the industry for many years. HCL will take the time to understand your learning objectives, the system user’s competency levels and tailor course content accordingly.
Additionally, being part of the MSA Safety Company, HCL can offer extended training content through the MSA training department. Training can be provided at customer work sites if suitable teaching facilities and practical training areas are available.
• Height safety awareness
• Inspection and use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Pre-use inspection of fall protection systems
• ‘Basic user’ of fall protection systems
• ‘Intermediate user’ of fall protection systems
• ‘Advanced user’ of fall protection systems (includes rescue)
• Risk assessments, method statements and permits to work
Discover more about what good training should include and the benefits it can offer here.
• Basic Fall Protection Training
• Competent Persons Inspection
• Rescue – Basic
• Rescue – Advanced
• Advanced Tower Climber
• Tower Rescue
• Site Audit
If you need any more information, please contact us via our contact form or phone us on 0845 600 0086. Our team will be happy to answer any questions or queries.