What information do we collect
Personal data is any information relating to an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include any data where the identity has been removed i.e. anonymous data.
We collect personal information from you so that we can offer our services as effectively as possible. We may hold information for the following purposes:
Where information is submitted by you as part of an enquiry about our services, we may collect the following information:
- First / last name
- Email address
- Phone number
How do we use the information we collect
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to in the following circumstances:
- Where we have a legitimate interest to respond to your enquiry
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter / have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with any legal or statutory obligations
- Where we have your consent to send you marketing information
How long do we store your information for
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose that it was collected for. At the end of that period, your data will either be completely deleted or anonymised in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis.
- Where you contact us with an enquiry but do not engage our services, we will keep your data for 18 months since the first contact
- Where you contact us in relation to a job application we will keep your data for 18 months after the last contact with you
- Where you contact us about a partnership opportunity we will keep your data for 3 years if there has been no activity
- Where you subscribe to our newsletter or blog alerts we will keep your data for as long as you are a subscriber
Visitors to our website
Our website uses a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect data and statistics about website usage and behaviours such as what pages are visited. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone and we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Access to your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- Right to access the personal data we hold about you
- Right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete
- Right to erasure if you’d like us to delete any personal data we hold about you
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Right to data portability to have your data transmitted to another controller
- Right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or make a subject access request please contact us by emailing us.
Third party links
|Cookie||Name ( Expiry )||Purpose|
|Preference cookies||wfvt_# ( Expiry: 30 minutes)||These cookies are used to remember your preferences.|
|Security cookies||wordfence_verifiedHuman ( Expiry: 24 hours )||These cookies necessary and are used to keep this website secure. It collects your IP address to monitor activity in order to prevent access to any malicious IP addresses.|
|Google Analytics||_ga ( Expiry: 2 years )
_gat ( Expiry: 1 minute )
_gid ( Expiry: 24 hours )
Collect ( Expiry: session )
|These cookies are used to collect information about how you use our website. The information collected includes number of visitors, pages visited and time spent on the website. The information is collected by Google Analytics an aggregated and anonymous form, and we use the data to help us make improvements to the website. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Click here for more information about Google Analytics and your privacy.
|Analytical cookies||p.gif ( Expiry: session )||Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.|
|Marketing cookies||NID ( Expiry: 6 months )
ads/ga-audiences ( Expiry: session )
|These cookies are used by Google to show you relevant and engaging ads.|
Please be aware that some cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. If you disable these cookies in your browser, parts of the website may not work correctly. For more information about cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.